Looking for a massage near you in Arizona?
Traveling Therapeutic Massage provides massage therapy that drives to you! By State Licensed Professionals
Stressed or tense and need a massage?
A mobile massage that drives to you saves you time, and you get to relax in your own surroundings!
Unable to go out for the massage you need?
We drive to you and appointments are made around your schedule! Sit back and relax, we drive to you!
7 Days a Week
Morning, Afternoon or Evening
Clear and Honest Prices!
Licensed Massage Therapists
Sit back & relax,
we drive to you!
Therapeutic Massage Therapy In Your Home Throughout Metro Phoenix
Traveling Therapeutic Massage is a team of very skilled professional Arizona Licensed Massage Therapists. We are a Phoenix AZ based, locally owned and operated business, that provides in home therapeutic massage therapy to clients throughout the Valley of the Sun, since 2008. We travel to all of the cities around Phoenix, including Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Tempe, Chandler, Mesa, Glendale, Peoria, Sun Lakes, Gilbert, and more. Our therapists will travel up to 30 miles at no additional charge.
If you are searching the internet for a massage near me or closest massage to me, you cannot get any closer than your own living room, patio, or pool side
Whether you are in a house, condo, apartment, staying in a resort, hotel, vacation home, hospital, or just about any location, we can travel to you. All you have to do is sit back and relax.
Our team of licensed massage therapists is very well trained and highly skilled in the modalities that they provide. All of our massage therapists are well vetted, personally tested by the owner, strictly professional, and respect professional boundaries at all times. With our team, not only do you get a choice of massage therapists, but we can also provide a massage to an individual, couples or a group, as well as chair massage in your office.
We travel all over the Valley of the Sun!
Central: Phoenix, Paradise Valley, Ahwatukee, Moon Valley, Arcadia, Encanto, Camelback, South Mountain, Deer Valley
East Valley: Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, Tempe, Chandler, Mesa, Apache Junction, Gold Canyon, Gilbert, San Tan Valley, Queen Creek, Sun Lakes
West Valley: Glendale, Peoria, Sun City
This is an approximate travel range, as it is based on zip code not miles
When you get a therapeutic massage from us, done at your location, it is just like going to a massage clinic or spa, but better because we do the driving. You get to save time and the stress of driving. Each therapist will bring all the supplies needed for your massage; massage table (bed), sheets, oil or lotion, music, etc. They will need an open space of about 10 feet by 6 feet to set their massage table up in. Depending on the weather and temperature, they can even set up outside in the shade by the pool.
Getting an in home massage is as easy as 1-2-3
Call or text
Your massage therapist arrives
Get a Great Therapeutic Massage!
We offer appointments for therapeutic massage therapy of 60 minutes, 90 minutes and 120 minutes, or longer if needed. All of our appointments are the full length of time scheduled of hands-on bodywork. Set up and break down time are separate and included in the price.
The massage therapists on our team specialize in therapeutic massage which is meant to help relieve pain and reduce stress, and work out the tension in your body. The pressure can vary from a lighter touch to a firm pressure (sometimes called deep tissue but generally not as painful).
We also offer chair massage and corporate massage (clothed table massage) for businesses and events. If you are at a business and want to offer your employees or customers a massage, give us a call.
If you have having a birthday party, bridal party or any other party or any event, we can provide clothed massages, chair or table, for your guests.
What to Expect From Our Massage Professionals
Your highly skilled massage therapist will arrive at the scheduled appointment time. They will have everything needed to provide you with a great massage. Our appointment time is the time the therapist will arrive, sometimes a little early. It will take the therapist about 10-15 minutes to get setup, and additionally to break down. With this in mind, we ask that you plan an additional 20-30 minutes for set up and break down. We do not charge any additional fee nor take time away from the massage. If you would like to start the massage at a specific time please let us know, so we can arrive accordingly.
After they set up they will consult with you so they can tailor the massage to your needs. Then they will leave the room while you disrobe to your comfort level and get comfortable on the table, underneath the top sheet. During your massage professional boundaries are maintained all times, including using proper draping with a sheet.
Once your massage has ended, they will leave the room so you can comfortably get dressed. After which, they will pack up their stuff and leave. You can sit and relax. Or you can get back to doing what you need to do.
Need a Great Gift for a Loved One or a Friend?
We also offer Gift Certificates for the perfect gift for any occasion. They are great for birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays, or just to say thank you.
Everyone has someone in their life that is always taking care of others before themselves, and the gift of an in home massage is a great way to help take care of them.
How It Works
- Call to schedule your massage
- Our State Licensed Massage Therapist(s) will arrive at the scheduled time (occasionally a little early)
- Show them where they can set up. If it is your first appointment they will have you fill out an intake form while they set up
- After they are finished setting up, they will consult with you and then leave the room to wash their hands
- You will undress/disrobe to your comfort level and get on the table under the top sheet
- When you are ready they will return and start the massage
- At the end of your massage the therapist will leave the room again to wash their hands, giving you time to get up and dressed
- When you are ready, they will return to the room, pack up their stuff, collect payment and leave
Therapeutic Massage May Help
- Help with relief from tight muscles and knots, in the neck, low back, hips, legs or arms, and may help reduce headaches
- Relieve general stress and tension in your body, that may make difficult to quiet the mind and relax
- In getting deeper and more restful sleep
- Increase range of motion and flexibility
- Recovery from an injury or help prevent injury
- Increase serotonin and dopamine (happy, feel-good hormones) while decreasing cortisol (stress hormones), which helps you relax and less stressed
- Increase circulation, in both circulatory and lymphatic systems
Onsite Is Better If You:
- Don't want to drive to a location and back
- Are in too much pain or discomfort to be able to drive
- Feel more comfortable or relaxed in your own environment
- Want to stay in the relaxed state after the massage, instead of driving back home
- Have children and it is difficult to get out of the house
- Find it difficult to get out of the house
- Are a traveler, maybe facing a time crunch, or don't want to worry about getting somewhere and back
- Are at the office and cannot leave
- Want to treat your staff to a great massage
- Are holding an event and would like to offer the attendees some relaxation