Looking for a massage near you in Arizona?
Traveling Therapeutic Massage provides massage therapy that drives to you! State Licensed Professionals
Stressed or tense and need a massage?
A mobile massage that drives to you saves you time, and you get to relax in your own surroundings!
Unable to go out to get the massage that you need?
We drive to you and appointments are made around your schedule! Sit back and relax, we drive to you!
Professional Therapeutic Massage Therapy Brought to You
At Traveling Therapeutic Massage we have been providing in home massage therapy since 2008. We are a small team of very professional, very skilled, female and male massage therapists. All of our massage therapists have an Arizona State Massage License and have been properly trained to offer the massage work that they offer. We are also locally owned and operated.
When you get a massage from us we drive to you, as a result you can save time and reduce your stress. There is no need for you to take the extra time of driving to a location and back. There is also no need to worry of about the stress of driving home after getting a great massage. Have the massage clinic drive to you!
Our therapist will bring everything needed for your massage. They will have a massage table (bed), sheets, music, massage medium (oil, lotion, creme, gel), and healing hands.
Appointments are available throughout the greater Phoenix area. If you need a massage one time or if you are looking to get regular massages (with the same or different therapist), we can help you.
If you are searching the internet for ‘a massage near me’ or ‘closest massage to me’, you cannot get any closer than your own living room, patio, or pool side
When your massage is done at your location, you can adjust the temperature to your liking, playing your own music or we can provide relaxing music, light candles that you prefer, and be in the comfort of your own surroundings. This can also save you the time wasted driving to a spa or massage clinic and back. And, while we are setting up, you can sit back & relax, send an email, throw a load of laundry in, or whatever you need to do.
We offer appointments for individual massage, couples massage, as well for groups and events.
You can schedule a 60 minute, 90 minute or 120 minute massage. Our massages are for the full length of time. When you book a 60 minute massage with us, you get a full 60 minute massage.
We travel all over the Valley of the Sun!
Cities that we travel to most often: Phoenix • Scottsdale • Chandler • Tempe • Gilbert • Fountain Hills • Paradise Valley • Mesa • Ahwatukee • Sun Lakes • Gold Canyon • Apache Junction • San Tan Valley • Queen Creek • Glendale • Peoria
This is an approximate travel range, as it is based on zip code not miles
Whether you are in your own home, condo, apartment, or staying at a resort, hotel, vacation home, hospital, or just about any location, we can travel to you. All you have to do is sit back and relax.
We also offer chair massage and corporate massage (clothed table massage) for businesses and events. If you are at a business and want to offer your employees or customers a massage, give us a call.
We can also provide clothed massages for a birthday party, bridal party or any other party or event that you are having.
Getting an in home massage is as easy as 1-2-3
Call or Send a Text
Once the massage therapist arrives
show them where to set up
Get a Great Therapetuic Massage!
What to Expect From Our Massage Professionals
At your scheduled appointment time one of our highly skilled massage therapists will arrive at your location with everything needed for a great massage (just like if you went to a massage clinic). We generally arrive at the scheduled time, sometimes a little bit earlier. If you would like to start at a specific time please let us know so we can arrive early enough to set up. It does take us about 10-15 minutes to get set up.
You will show the massage therapist where you would like them to set up. They will set up their equipment and consult with you to see what your massage needs are. Each massage is tailored to each client to ensure that you feel amazing afterwards. Professional boundaries, such as draping with a sheet, are maintained all times.
Once your massage has ended, they will pack up their stuff and leave you to relax. You can relax and take it easy. Or you can get back to doing what you need to do.
Need a Great Gift for a Loved One or a Friend?
We also offer Gift Certificates for the perfect gift for any occasion. They are great for birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays, or just to say thank you.
Everyone has someone in their life that is always taking care of others before themselves, and the gift of an in home massage is a great way to help take care of them.
How It Works
- Call to schedule your massage
- Our State Licensed Massage Therapist(s) will arrive at the scheduled time (occasionally a little early)
- Show them where they can set up. If it is your first appointment they will have you fill out an intake form while they set up
- After they are finished setting up, they will consult with you and then leave the room to wash their hands
- You undressed/disrobe to your comfort level & get on the table under the top sheet. When you are ready they will return & start the massage
- At the end of your massage the therapist will leave the room again to wash their hands, giving you time to get up & dressed
- When you are ready, they will return to the room, pack up their stuff, collect payment & leave
Therapeutic Massage May Help
- Help with relief from tight muscles & knots, in the neck, low back, hips, legs or arms, and may help reduce headaches
- Relieve general stress and tension in your body, that may make difficult to quiet the mind & relax
- In getting better & more restful sleep
- Increase range of motion & flexibility
- Recovery from an injury &/or help prevent injury
- Increased serotonin & dopamine (happy, feel-good hormones) while decreasing cortisol (stress hormones), which helps you relax & de-stress
- Increased circulation, in both circulatory & lymphatic systems
Onsite Is Better If You:
- Don't want to drive to a location & back
- Are in too much pain or discomfort to be able to drive
- Feel more comfortable or relaxed in your own environment
- Want to stay in the relaxed state after the massage, instead of driving back home
- Have children & it is difficult to get out of the house
- Find it difficult to get out of the house
- Are a traveler, business or vacation, maybe facing a time crunch, or don't want to worry about getting somewhere & back
- Are at the office & cannot leave
- Want to treat your staff to a great massage
- Are holding an event & would like to offer the attendees some relaxation