Looking for a great massage?
Traveling Therapeutic Massage provides massage therapy in the comfort of your own home!
Feeling stressed or tense?
With an in-home or in-room massage, you get to relax in your own surroundings, while you are getting your massage!
Can't get out for a massage?
We come to you and all of our appointments are made around your schedule to save you both time and energy!
Available 7 Days a Week - Morning, Afternoon or Evening
Clear and Honest Prices!
Appointments available throughout the Valley of the Sun!
Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Tempe, Paradise Valley, Mesa, and more
Sit back & relax,
we drive to you!
Professional & Personalized Therapeutic Massage Therapy Brought to You
At Traveling Therapeutic Massage (TTM) we specialize in professional on site therapeutic massage throughout the Phoenix/Scottsdale/Chandler area; for individuals, couples massage, groups and events. We have a team of professionally trained Arizona State Licensed Massage Therapists.
We are a locally owned, Arizona based, mobile massage therapy company providing professional therapeutic massage in the comfort of our client’s homes and businesses since 2008.
Whether you are in your own home, condo, apartment, resort, hotel, vacation home, office/business, hospital, at an event, or just about any location, sit back & relax, we drive to you!
Appointments are available in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, Fountain Hills, Paradise Valley, Mesa, Ahwatukee, Sun Lakes, Gold Canyon, Apache Junction, San Tan Valley, Queen Creek, Glendale, Peoria, and beyond.
What to Expect From Our Massage Professionals
One of our highly skilled massage therapists will arrive at your location with everything needed for a great massage; including massage table, sheets, medium (the oil or lotion they use), and music.
The therapist will set up their equipment and consult with you to see what your massage needs are. If it is your first massage with us the therapist will have you fill out an intake form.
Each massage is tailored to each client (techniques, pressure, etc.) to ensure that you feel amazing afterwards. Draping is used at all times and professional boundaries are respected (and expected) at all times.
When they are finished with the massage they will pack up their stuff, collect payment (if needed) and leave so that you can relax.
Please see "How It Works" below for a more detailed description.
Need a Great Gift for a Loved One or a Friend?
Gift certificates are also available for the perfect gift for any occasion. They are great for birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays, or just to say thank you.
We all have people that we know that are always taking care of others before themselves, and the gift of an in home massage is a great way to help take care of them.
How It Works
- You call to schedule your massage
- One of our State Licensed Massage Therapists will arrive at the scheduled time of the appointment (occasionally a little early, but traffic does get the best of us sometimes).
- You show them where you would like them to set up. If it is your first appointment they will have you fill out an intake form while they set up.
- Once they are set up and ready, they will leave the room to wash their hands while you get undressed to your comfort level, get on the table and get comfortable.
- When you are ready they will return and start the massage
- When they are finished with the massage they will leave the room again to wash their hands, and you will have ample time to get up and dressed.
- When you are ready, they will come back into the room, check to see how you are doing, pack up their stuff and collect payment.
- After they leave, you get to relax in the privacy and comfort of your own home.
Therapeutic Massage Helps With
- Relief from pain caused from tight muscles and knots, in areas such as the neck, low back pain, hips, legs or arms and even headaches
- Relieving general stress and tension in your body, that may make you feel anxious and unable to slow down
- Better and more restful sleep
- Increased range of motion and flexibility
- Recovery from an injury and/or help prevent injury
- Increased serotonin and dopamine (happy feel good hormones) while decreasing stress hormones (cortisol and norepinephrine), which helps you relax and de-stress
- Increased circulation, in both circulatory and lymphatic systems
Onsite Is Better If You:
- Don't want to drive, or it's a hassle to do so
- Are in too much pain/discomfort to go anywhere
- Feel more comfortable or relaxed in your own environment
- Want to relax in massage bliss instead of driving back home
- Have children and it is difficult to get out of the house
- Find it difficult to get out of the house
- Are a business traveler or vacationer facing a time crunch, or who doesn't want to worry about getting somewhere and back
- Are at the office and cannot leave
- Want to treat your staff to a great massage
- Are holding an event and would like to offer the attendees some relaxation