Looking for a great massage near you in Arizona?
Traveling Therapeutic Massage provides massage therapy in the comfort of your own home!
Feeling stressed or tense and need a massage?
Get an in-home or in-room massage, and you can relax in your own surroundings while you get your massage!
Can't get out for a massage?
We drive to you and appointments are made around your schedule, can save you both time and energy!
Personalized & Professional Therapeutic In Home Massage Therapy
Since 2008, Traveling Therapeutic Massage (TTM) has been a locally owned and operated business that provides in home massage therapy provided by licensed massage therapists. Where our clients receive their massages in the privacy of their home, or other location, around their schedule.
We bring the massage to you. And we travel throughout the Phoenix - Scottsdale - Chandler - Glendale area and offer individual massage, couples massage, as well as for groups and events.
All of the massage therapists on our team are Arizona State Licensed Therapists. They are all very well trained, excellent at what they do, respectful, honest, and maintain professional boundaries at all times.
We travel all over the Valley of the Sun!
Cities that we travel to most often: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, Fountain Hills, Paradise Valley, Mesa, Ahwatukee, Sun Lakes, Gold Canyon, Apache Junction, San Tan Valley, Queen Creek, Glendale, Peoria
If you are in your own home, condo, apartment, or staying at a resort, hotel, vacation home, hospital, or just about any location, we can travel to you. All you have to do is sit back and relax.
Even if you are at work or a business event and want to offer clothed chair massage to employees or customers, we can take care of you.
We can also provide clothed massages for a birthday party, bridal party or any other party you are having.
When searching the internet for "a massage near me"? You cannot get any closer than exactly where you are at or where you want to be!
Getting an in home massage is as easy as 1-2-3
When Massage Therapist Arrives
Show Them Where to Set Up
Get a Great Therapetuic Massage!
What to Expect From Our Massage Professionals
One of our highly skilled massage therapists will arrive at your location with everything needed for a great massage (just like if you went to a massage clinic).
The therapist will set up their equipment and consult with you to see what your massage needs are. Each massage is tailored to each client to ensure that you feel amazing afterwards. Professional boundaries, such as draping with a sheet, are maintained all times. Client is expected to respect professional boundaries at all times, or session will end (does not happened often but we just like to be clear).
When they are finished with the massage they will pack up their stuff and leave you to relax.
Please see "How It Works" below for a more detailed description.
Need a Great Gift for a Loved One or a Friend?
We also offer Gift Certificates for the perfect gift for any occasion. They are great for birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays, or just to say thank you.
Everyone has someone in their life that is always taking care of others before themselves, and the gift of an in home massage is a great way to help take care of them.
How It Works
- You call to schedule your massage
- Our State Licensed Massage Therapist(s) will arrive at the scheduled time (occasionally a little early, but traffic does get the best of us sometimes).
- You show them where you would like them to set up. If it is your first appointment they will have you fill out an intake form while they set up.
- Once they are set up, they will consult with you & then leave the room to wash their hands
- You will undressed to your comfort level & get on the table under the top sheet. When you are ready they will return & begin the massage.
- When they are finished with the massage they will leave the room again to wash their hands, you will have ample time to get up & dressed.
- When you are ready, they will return to the room, check to see how you are doing, pack up their stuff & collect payment.
- After they leave, you get to relax in the privacy & comfort of your own home.
Therapeutic Massage Helps With
- Relief from pain caused from tight muscles and knots, in areas such as the neck, low back pain, hips, legs or arms and even headaches
- Relieving general stress and tension in your body, that may make you feel anxious and unable to quiet the mind
- Better and more restful sleep
- Increased range of motion and flexibility
- Recovery from an injury and/or help prevent injury
- Increased serotonin and dopamine (happy feel good hormones) while decreasing stress hormones (cortisol and norepinephrine), which helps you relax and de-stress
- Increased circulation, in both circulatory and lymphatic systems
Onsite Is Better If You:
- Don't want to drive, or it's a hassle to do so
- Are in too much pain/discomfort to go anywhere
- Feel more comfortable or relaxed in your own environment
- Want to relax in massage bliss instead of driving back home
- Have children and it is difficult to get out of the house
- Find it difficult to get out of the house
- Are a business traveler or vacationer facing a time crunch, or who doesn't want to worry about getting somewhere and back
- Are at the office and cannot leave
- Want to treat your staff to a great massage
- Are holding an event and would like to offer the attendees some relaxation