Looking for a great massage?
Traveling Therapeutic Massage provides massage therapy in the comfort of your own home!
Feeling stressed or tense?
With an in-home or in-room massage, you get to relax in your own surroundings, while you are getting your massage!
Can't get out for a massage?
We come to you and all of our appointments are made around your schedule to save you both time and energy!
Arizona State Licensed Massage Therapsits
All of our therapists are licensed professionals that are experienced on working people of all ages.
Available 7 Days a Week - Morning, Afternoon or Evening
Clear and Honest Prices!
Appointments available in your area!
We drive to you!
So you just have to sit back & relax
Professional, Personalized Massage Therapy Services Brought to You
Traveling Therapeutic Massage (TTM) is a small, locally owned, Arizona based mobile massage therapy company providing professional personalized massage in the comfort of your own home by Arizona State Licensed Massage Therapists, since 2008.
Appointments available in Phoenix, Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, Ahwatukee, Mesa, Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, Paradise Valley, Sun Lakes, Gold Canyon, Apache Junction, San Tan Valley, Queen Creek, Glendale, Peoria, and beyond. Now offering appointments in the Tucson area, including Catalina Foothills, Marana, and surrounding area.
Whether you are in your own home, condo, apartment, resort, vacation home, hotel, office/business, hospital, convalescent care, hospice care, or at an event, sit back & relax, we drive to you!
We use only Arizona State Licensed Massage Therapists, that have been pre-screened, and are some of the best mobile massage thearpists in the valley. They are very professional, respectful, dedicated, reliable, trustworthy and honest.
What to Expect From Our Massage Professionals
When you get a massage done at your location everything that is needed for a great massage will be provided by the therapist; including massage table, sheets, medium ( the oil or lotion they use), and music. Each massage is tailored to each client (techniques, pressure, etc.), so you are sure to feel amazing afterwards. Draping is used at all times and professional boundaries are respected (and expected) at all times.
We have a team of professionally trained and Arizona State Licensed Massage Therapists, so even if you want a couples massage or have a group that needs a massage we can get you scheduled for those as well.
Gift certificates are also available for the perfect gift for any occasion. Gift certificates are great for birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays, or just to say thank you. We all have people in our lives that are always taking care of others before themselves, and the gift of a great massage is a good way to help them take care of them.
How it Works
- You call to schedule your massage
- One of our State Licensed Massage Therapists will arrive at the scheduled time of the appointment (occasionally a little early, but traffic does get the best of us sometimes).
- You show them where you would like them to set up. If it is your first appointment they will have you fill out an intake form while they set up.
- Once they are set up and ready, they will leave the room to wash their hands while you get undressed to your comfort level, get on the table and get comfortable.
- When you are ready they will return and start the massage
- When they are finished with the massage they will leave the room again to wash their hands, and you will have ample time to get up and dressed.
- When you are ready, they will come back into the room, check to see how you are doing, pack up their stuff and collect payment.
- After they leave, you get to relax in the privacy and comfort of your own home.
Therapeutic Massage Helps With
- Relief from pain caused from tight muscles and knots, in areas such as the neck, low back pain, hips, legs or arms and even headaches
- Relieving general stress and tension in your body, that may make you feel anxious and unable to slow down
- Better and more restful sleep
- Increased range of motion and flexibility
- Recovery from an injury and/or help prevent injury
- Increased serotonin and dopamine (happy feel good hormones) while decreasing stress hormones (cortisol and norepinephrine), which helps you relax and de-stress
- Increased circulation, in both circulatory and lymphatic systems
Onsite is Better if You
- Don't want to drive, or it's a hassle to do so
- Are in too much pain/discomfort to go anywhere
- Feel more comfortable or relaxed in your own environment
- Want to relax in massage bliss instead of driving back home
- Have children and it is difficult to get out of the house
- Find it difficult to get out of the house
- Are a business traveler or vacationer facing a time crunch, or who doesn't want to worry about getting somewhere and back.
- Are at the office and cannot leave
- Want to treat your staff to a great massage
- Are holding an event and would like to offer the attendees some relaxation